søndag 25. desember 2016

Blue Christmas tags

In Norway we celebrate Christmas the 24th of December. I have learned that many places in the world the celebration falls on the 25th.
So to all my amazing friends out there, I wish you the merriest of Christmases when ever you have your celebration ♥

I haven't had the time to make any posts here before Christmas was ringing it's bells, but like to show you the last contribution for the Christmas calendar on Copic Marker Norway's blog.
These ladies is so amazing and I am so happy to be able to join them once in a while.
Thanks for having me as a guest designer on your calendar.
Please go and look at their blog if you need any inspiration in coloring and making amazing things.

This tags was made for my sister Heidi and her hubby Odd
Merry Christmas to you and your lovely family Heidi




On this tags I have used: 
Stamps from Magnolia - Tilda with Christmas lamp from the A lovely Christmas collection 2015
and Christmas eve Edwin from Winter wonderland collection 2013
Colored with these copics:
Skin - E000, 00, 21, 11, 13, R20
Blue - B91, 93, 95, 97, 99
Brown - E40, 41, 42, 43, 44
Yellow - Y11, 13, 15, 19
Green - G21, 94, 99
Tilda's hear - E41, 42, 43, 44, 47
Edwin's hear and tree - E70, 71, 74, 77
Lamp - C0, 1, 2, 3
Shadow - Woo, 1, 3, 5, B60, 63

Designpaper from Pion
Dies from Spellbinders, Magnolia Doohickeys and an other
Flowers from WOC and some leaves from the Magnolia Christmas calendar
And some stash from my storage
On the Christmas tree I have used some Flowersoft to make a little extra texture. That was something I bought when I was at the NEC in Birmingham this year. :)


Lovley to see you,
and welcome back.
Big Christmas hugs from
Elin
xoxo

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Leave a comment and I will visit you as well ♥
Love to see you back again any time.
xoxo Elin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...